The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Ti pedal is the flagship model of LOOK's road pedal range. They feature a carbon body with the carbon blade technology which bears its name, titanium spindle, and ceramic bearings creating a pedal of incomparable weight and impressive aerodynamics. These pedals are designed to win.
- Lightweight, but durable at 95g per pedal / 260g pair with cleats
- 65% more contact area than the competition, 67mm platform width, 700mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with carbon blade tension, 12 (in box), 16 (installed), 20 (sold separately)
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0°, 4.5° (included), 9° float options available
- Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Titanium Spindle, Patented Carbon Leaf Spring Retention, Ceramic Bearings
- Pedal Body Material: Carbon
- Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: Shimano SPD
- Spindle Material: Titanium
|Look Keo / Black||03611720171467||22008||55582|