$222.99 - $360.00
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
$230.00 - $479.99
The Shimano 105 R7020 Dual Control Levers bring the all condition confidence of hydraulic disc brakes and refined ergonomics to the quick and intuitive shifting cyclists expect from Shimano. Features: - Great ergonomics cascaded from ULTEGRA - Greater reach adjust range - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Greater rider control in all conditions - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Same light shifting operation as top tier systems - Lighter front shifting when paired with FD-R7000 (compared with previous generation)
$13.99 - $19.00
The Shimano EF500 8-Speed dual brake/shift lever features reach adjust technology and an optical gear display. - Equipped with a reach adjust mechanism that allows for the distance from handlebar to lever to be adjusted in order to suit any hand size and riding preference - The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding - Compatible with V-Brake, Mechanical disc brake (MTB)
$264.99 - $549.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
$334.99 - $685.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
$198.99 - $413.99
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
- More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Lightweight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
$103.99 - $114.00
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur GS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-GS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 34T / top sprocket: 12T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 32T / top sprocket: 12T (front triple) - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 11T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T (front triple) - Maximum Front Difference: 16T (front double) / 20T (front triple) - Total Capacity: 39T (front double) / 41T (front triple)
$164.99 - $305.99
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters raise the bar for high-speed shifting and unbeatable ergonomics. With a simple push of a button, you get precise, near-instant gear changes. These sculpted beauties greet your hands with a flat transition from the handlebars to the hoods, and the blade design makes it even easier to reach the shift buttons from the hoods or the drops. Easy-to-add satellite shifters (sold separately) can be used for even easier access to the shift buttons from the bar tops or the drops. The use of electronics limit wear and tear on your shifting components, so you'll experience like-new, perfect shifting ride after ride.
$157.99 - $359.99
Maximize your aero efforts with Shimano's Ultegra 11-speed Di2 Dual Control TT/Triathlon Levers. These amazing aerobar-specific levers are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant gear changes, while the brake levers offer smooth, well-modulated control right at your fingertips.
$169.99 - $349.99
Shimano delivers their trademark smoothness and ergonomics with the 11-speed Ultegra shift levers. Pro Tour-proven tech, like the shifter internals and polymer-coated shift cable, offers shifting at the speed of thought with jaw-dropping light action and defined tactile feedback for the rider. Hand-pleasing ergonomics offer near perfect hood and lever placement so these controls are comfortable all day long, whether you're cruising on the tops or deep in the drops. Special attention was paid to the shape of the brake lever, offering you incredible ergonomics from the drops and more power from the hoods. On top of all that, stealthy, under-the-tape cable routing cleans up the front of your bike, with a clean, minimalist, and pro look.
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic 11-speed Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano RS785 hydraulic road brake calipers • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano Mineral Oil
Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic shift/brake levers. - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Small bracket size improves ergonomics - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Model Number: ST-R8020 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 550 grams/pair
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precision braking and shifting performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM Force 22 is designed to work with 11-speed cassettes. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
Page 1 of 1